We need to think big picture when it comes to supporting young people.
As adults we have a broad range of areas of our lives. The same goes for our young people: school, family, friendships, relationships, clubs, hobbies, post-school choices, social media, their well-being…I could go on!
Arguably, it’s more challenging than ever for our young people to navigate their way through their adolescent years.
They also have a range of adults in the different areas of their lives including parents, carers, teachers, youth workers, managers, mentors etc.
We can all influence young people through the behaviours we model and the support we provide. That’s not easy either!
That’s why in the work we do, we have a joined-up approach supporting not only young people but also the adults who live or work with them. We will support you to:
- Understand yourselves better (young person and adult) and understand each other better
- Improve communication and connection
- Enhance your resourcefulness and well-being
- Successfully onboard young people into organisations and teams, helping them not only to stay in roles but to thrive
- Develop inclusive leaders who are trauma and neurodiversity informed, and confident having compassionate conversations
- Build effective multi-generational teams
We know that parents/carers and organisations are facing some of these challenges. If you’d like to discuss how we can support you then please contact us here to arrange a chat.